|Price||Price on Application|
|Land Size||48.95 Acres|
|Building Size||700 m2|
Escape from the City
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0089
Here is a once in a life time chance to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle whilst benefiting from a substantial income.
Located on the South Coast of Western Australia, close to several beaches, the elevated North-facing situation of the property offers stunning panoramic views. The climate is very pleasing, with agreeable temperatures, lot of sun and more than enough rainfall to fill up tanks and dams.
On this 48.95 acre property, classified as general agriculture, the owners have developed two businesses that require no fixed employees. This allows them to choose their work hours, offering them flexibility and a relaxed lifestyle, as well as a lot of time for the family
Both businesses are easy to manage and run. The accommodation business is very successful with a guest satisfaction level of 9.7 on Booking.com. The bushfood plantation business is part of a niche market with a lot of potential for development, the Bushfood Factory won the gold medal in the Western Australian Tourism Awards – Food Tourism – in 2013
The value of the land and improvements represent approximately 90% of the sales price, and thus a solid asset for your investment.
Hereafter some of the stunning advantages that will leave you breathless:
– Elevated north facing location with panoramic views
– Rural property 48.95 acres with abundant water, 4 large rainwater tanks, 4 dams & a bore with tank
– 6 paddocks with troughs
– Running 7 cattle breeders, 10 sheep breeders, 3 goats, emus
– Property classified Land for Wildlife
– 3 x 2 family home with licensed commercial kitchen
– 60m2 of vegetable garden nearby the main home with raised beds
– 1 cottage for short stay accommodation, with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– 3-bay carport with 54m2 garage
– 100m2 of vegetable garden nearby the cottage with raised beds and netting
– 2 chalets for short stay accommodation, with each 2 bedrooms. Chalets with singular design, eco-friendly
– 1 studio used as artist’s studio, shop and reception for accommodation
– Small olive grove with 30 trees
– Australian Native food plantation with several species (mainly lemon, aniseed and cinnamon myrtles, muntries and strawberry gum plants)
– Drying room and grinding room for leaf processing
– Plant nursery with propagation room, greenhouse and shade house
– All plantation, greenhouse and veggie garden are water irrigated with controller
More details in separate document available on request
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Air Conditioning • Balcony/Patio/Terrace • Broadband • Built-ins • Courtyard • Dishwasher • Fireplace(s) • Formal Lounge • Fully Fenced • Garden • Garden Shed • Heating • Internal Laundry • Level Lawn • Modern Bathroom • Modern Kitchen • Nature Property • Pet Friendly • Quiet Location • Rainwater Tank • Remote Garage • Renovated • Renovated Bathroom • Renovated Kitchen • Solar Hot Water • Solar Panels • Views • Website Featured Property • Workshop •