|Land Size||2000 m2|
- Name: Patrick Eales
- Home Number: 0409 958 043
- Contact Number: 0409 958 043
Ideal Family Home with Provision to Run a Business from home
The Phone enquiry code for this property is: 0091
This immaculate four bedroom, brick veneer home is on a spacious 2000m2 corner block with equivalent size nature strip which can also be utilised, located in the beautiful rural setting of Penshurst.
This low maintenance, efficient, low running cost house would make a great family home and the large shed provides the owners the opportunity to run a business from home.
This ideal family home is ready to move into with nothing further to do and offers a great lifestyle with the following features:
– Modern kitchen and plenty of storage
– Combustion wood heater as well as a split system air-conditioner
– Spacious dining, kitchen and open living areas
– Four Bedrooms all with Built-in Robes
– Large main Bedroom with Ensuite,
– New bathroom with walk-in shower and Spa Bath also with shower
– Separate Toilet, and huge Laundry with plenty of storage
– Solar electricity and hot water
– Carpet in bedrooms, wooden floor in kitchen, dining and office
– Spacious four car garage with wood heater and room for a pool table or games area
– Massive shed with power, work shop, separate kitchen area and loft for storage
– Shed also offers a large carport area and undercover, outside storage areas
– Large cubby house in an enclosed yard
– Landscaped native gardens with a range of fruit trees
– Raised bed vegetable garden with hot-house
– Fire-place for camp fires
– Rainwater tank as well as access to town water through a filtration system
– Large fernery area with fish pond
– 4-5 minute walking distance to the centre of town, schools and recreational areas
The house is being sold at a great price and offers the opportunity for a family to move in straight away and enjoy the relaxed, friendly lifestyle of Penshurst. Penshurst, located at the foot of Mount Rouse, is an idyllic place to bring up a family with a choice of 2 primary schools and access to secondary schools via various bus services, various sporting clubs and a friendly and safe community atmosphere.
Penshurst offers access to a supermarket, post office, newsagent, takeaway shop, cafes, coffee shops, wine bar, hardware store, antique stores, hotel with bistro, hospital and with aged-care residency, doctor surgery, Volcano Discovery Centre, beautiful botanical gardens with wetlands fed by a natural spring, swimming pool, bowling green, tennis court, Caravan park, Mount Rouse walking track and look-out as well as a range of other services, sporting clubs and amusements.
Picturesque Grampians, Dunkeld and Hamilton the are all less than 30km away, Port Fairy with its lovely swimming and surfing beaches is only 45 minutes drive or Warrnambool and the Great Ocean Road can be accessed just 70km away.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide \’For Sale By Owner\’ service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell their own home without paying Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.