- First Name: Bill
- Last Name: Walker
- Contact Number: 0425221000
Villa with a Tranquil Atmosphere
The Phone enquiry code for this property is – 0260
Situated in a highly sought-after location in South Blacktown (Prospect) is this well presented, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa with easy access to M4 & M7 Motorways & Great Western Highway.
Very close to Blacktown Shopping Centre, Hospital, Woolworths, Bunnings, public transport and other facilities.
This property features a well presented near new kitchen, combined spacious dining and living area with split air-conditioning, 3 good size bedrooms all with built-ins and ensuite to main, single lock up garage and great sized pergola for outdoor living.
• 3 good size bedrooms all with fully fitted built-ins.
• 3rd bedroom fitted out as a bedroom/office.
• The main bedroom has ensuite.
• The whole house has fully tiled flooring.
• Near new purpose-designed kitchen with high cupboards, LED lighting on work top, slow-close pull-out pantry, bay window, kick board storage drawers, dual drawer dishwasher & extractor fan to outside above cooking hob.
• A combined dining and living area.
• A split air-conditioning roof panel to cool most of the villa.
• The complex has its own 12 security cameras CCTV system within the complex. Another 4 cameras and a recording unit is installed around this villa (personal CCTV system).
• Single garage with automatic door opener & plenty of storage. Parking for a second car in the driveway
• Ladder access from the garage into the loft for more storage. The loft is not shared with neighbours.
• The villa has a fully double insulated loft – newspaper mulch topped with wool fibre
• NBN – Fibre to the home
• A satellite dish and receiver for subscription-free foreign TV channels
• The lounge has a newly installed display/entertainment cabinet with cable tray to hide unsightly cables
• A great sized pergola and outdoor screened living area (council approved) with LED solar lighting.
• Merbau decking
• Access to further storage space under the deck
• Solarhart Streamline solar hot water system (325 litres) with 2 solar panels and timer for mains booster, if required.
• Solar energy (1.8KW) with 6x Sunpower SPR318EWHTD panels and SMA Sunny Beam inverter with Bluetooth remote monitoring
• Well-established gardens and pond with waterfall. This property is a gardener’s delight and the sound of the pond waterfall provides for a very tranquil atmosphere in a very hectic city.
• The pond has its own solar/battery energy and is switchable to mains. This solar system can be switched over to battery during a power failure to provide lights or other low energy functions for the house.
• The villa is East/West facing for cooler Summers (deciduous trees at the front allows the house to warm up in Winter and keeps the room cool in Summer).
• Most of the plants in the gardens (front & back) are in pots, so they can be removed as required.
• There is a garden shed to store garden utensils.
• There is a good-sized swimming pool within complex with ablution facilities, rest/meeting room and picnic area.
Property inspection by appointment,
All reasonable offers considered.
Air Conditioning • Bath • Broadband • Built-ins • Close to Parklands • Close to Schools • Close to Shops • Close to Transport • Deck • Dishwasher • Entertainment Area • Fully Fenced • Garden • Garden Shed • Internal Laundry • Living Area • Modern Kitchen • Pay TV Enabled • Pet Friendly • Quiet Location • Remote Garage • Renovated Kitchen • Secure Parking • Security Lights • Security Windows • Shower Facilities • Solar Hot Water • Solar Panels • Storage Area • Study • Swimming/Lap Pool •