|Price||Offers over $629,000|
|Land Size||14.96 Hectares|
|Building Size||224 m2|
Lifestyle Acreage within 5 klms of town
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0232
Enjoy the serenity and peacefulness of a country lifestyle with the security of town water. Set on 37 ac (15 ha) this comfortable 4 bedroom home is surrounded by spacious lawn areas and established gardens and trees which attract abundant native bird species. A resilient bore provides year round supply to numerous garden taps and stock troughs. The property includes large living and entertaining areas and features a transportable office, an in-ground salt pool, a separate 9 x 7 garage and 2 carports. This well balanced small farm is adequately set up for sheep and cattle. It has all essential infrastructure including a 2 stand shearing shed, stock yards and machinery sheds. 11 acre paddock is sown to Bennett Wheat.
Owners are moving interstate, are keen to sell and have slashed their asking price by over $100,000.
• Large open plan Lounge and Dining with wood and gas fire
• Master bedroom has W-I-W dressing area
• Ducted evaporative cooling with ceiling fans in bedrooms
• 10 ft+ ceilings.
• 18 m long insect screened veranda across northern front of house
• Well-appointed kitchen, large pantry, lots of storage and workbench area
• Large laundry with ample storage space for freezer and second fridge
• External 2nd toilet.
• Transportable building close to house; sealed, power and air-con.
• Large insulated car shed (9x7m); high roller doors (2.4m) and high roof pitch (22.5 deg)
• North facing aspect surrounded by mature shade trees
• Garden gazebo and country garden features
• In-ground salt water swimming
• Patio with trellised vines
• Tennis court
• Unique camp fire pit area with granite table surrounded by mural wind breaks
• School bus within walking distance
• All arable land. Two main paddocks – one sown to Lucerne.
• Bore water connected to six stock troughs and multiple garden areas
• Large rain water tank capacity
• Alleyway system enables easy handling of stock to yards, cattle crush and ramp
• Road frontage fences electrified others with extra high barb
• Shearing shed (2 stand) in good condition with drafting yards adjacent
• Two large machinery sheds (15×6 m) and lockable machinery workshop with power.
• Nissan storage hut and six dog/chook pens plus further storage shed with concrete floor.
• Heavy Vehicle Access via second main entrance gateway with all- weather road.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Air Conditioning • Balcony/Patio/Terrace • BBQ • Built-ins • Close to Schools • Close to Shops • Courtyard • Dishwasher • Entertainment Area • Fireplace(s) • Formal Lounge • Fully Fenced • Garden • Garden Shed • Gas Enabled • Internal Laundry • Level Lawn • Living Area • Nature Property • Pay TV Enabled • Pet Friendly • Quiet Location • Rainwater Tank • Renovated Bathroom • Secure Parking • Storage Area • Study • Swimming/Lap Pool • Tennis Court • Views • Workshop •