|Price||offers over $1,200,000|
- First Name: Rob
- Last Name: Law
Luxury 7 bedroom property with waterfront acreage at this price?
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0305
This wonderful home is reluctantly for sale at below cost due to genuine, urgent health reasons. It is the perfect home for a large family but also attracts up to $1,800/night income for a potential investor (peak season).
Just 45 minutes from Brisbane International airport, historic White Patch houses the most prestigious property on Bribie Island with 7 luxurious double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms on 2 acres of absolute waterfront land and panoramic views of the Pumicestone passage marine reserve and the incredible Glasshouse mountains.
You will enjoy a private full-sized tennis court, semi-private beach, perfect for swimming or boating at your doorstep… and stocked with some of the best fishing in the world!
Enjoy a game of billiards against the backdrop of Pumicestone Passages jaw-dropping beauty.
Treat yourself to a movie your own magnificent private cinema featuring gallery viewing and fully controllable electric seating.
Your new home is just a few hundred meters from Queenslands #1 rated golf course at Pacific Harbour.
Almost nothing has been left to the imagination in this 7-bedroom mansion. Manicured gardens weave around playgrounds and a relaxing 10 meter, swimming pool featuring a beach area for small children.
The grand tiled foyer leads to bathrooms the size of bedrooms, bedrooms the size of lounge rooms and generous living areas that you can completely lose yourself in.
– 7 double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Billiard room with beautifully appointed 9 foot slate table and hardwood features
– Private Movie theater with three-meter screen
– 3 generous bathrooms
– Views of Pumicestone Passage
– Modern kitchen with all accessories and Kitchen Island
– Central ducted air conditioning for heating or cooling
– Central ducted vacuum system
– Themed hardwood Dining room with ample seating for 12
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, Spa bath and ensuite
– 2 enormous Balconies with panoramic views of Pumicestone Passage
– The security of a fully enclosed fence, electric gates and alarm system.
– internal intercom system
– Perfect for pets with fully enclosed acreage front and back
Bushwalks complete with virgin forest, vivid wildflowers and incredible array of birdlife literally begin at the back door of your new home at White Patch.
The marine reserve, literally at the front door of your new home, attracts anglers from all over the world and is internationally famous for its waters filled with Tailor, Bream, Flathead, Whiting, Mackerel and enormous Mudcrabs.
If you are escaping urban life then there is nowhere more appropriate. There are times when the absolute silence and immense space of this rural retreat can be surreal. It may take you a few days to adjust to the quiet open spaces of the passage and the beautiful 100ft tall Bribie pines that look down at you from centuries past.
Take your breakfast on the western veranda and watch the sunrise over the Bribie Island wilderness, nearly 60 square kilometers of National park teeming with Emus and Kangaroos.