|Land Size||617 m2|
Saturday, 25 May 2019, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Name: Greg Tenni
- Contact Number: 0419647203
Beach lifestyle, city connections
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0670
Bribie beach lifestyle, a few minutes’ walk from the beach, Woorim golf club one street away, Bribie Surf Club and coffee shops 1 km.
Spacious and airy 4 bedroom home, with study, pool, solar electricity.
Ideal for working from home or home office.
• Main bedroom downstairs, with 3 more bedrooms upstairs.
• Main bedroom has walk-in wardrobe & storage, plus ensuite.
• Bottom floor fully tiled, top floor fully carpeted
• Office/extra room downstairs
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 18 solar panels- 5Kw solar electricity system
• 40,000 litre pebbletex salt swimming pool
• Solar heating for pool – swim 6 months or more each year
• 7 minutes’ walk to beach. Turn right for about 3 km of off-leash dog beach, or left for dog-free beach.
• Very fast NBN internet – average 95mb/s downloads
• Skylights in kitchen for great natural lighting
• Near-new oven & cooktop, island bench and pull-out drawers.
• 2 car garage with remote operated doors, plus carport down the other side for boat/trailer.
• Established shrubs in front yard for privacy
• Bus stop next door. School bus, bus to Caboolture station
• Colour bond fencing on 3 sides with secure gates to enclose back yard. (Pet safe)
• Rendered under-cover entertainment area near pool
Owners are downsizing and moving towards retirement.
Inspections are available most times and most days. If the advertised inspection time doesn’t suit, just ring and confirm a more convenient time slot.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying ‘ANY’ Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Thursday, 1 Jan 1970