|Building Size||66 m2|
- Name: Jong Ha Kim
- Contact Number: 0478925808
Perfect opportunity for Investment
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0763
Please contact using the phone enquiry code of email enquiry service on this website.
Location! Location! Location!
This 1 bedroom apartment is all about location. Easy access to everywhere! Belconnen Bus Interchange is 3 minutes walk, 4 minutes walk to Belconnen Westfield, 5 minutes to Ginnenderra Lake and fresh food market is nearby at Belconnen Market as well as just a short drive to Calvary Hospital, UC and the city.
This apartment offers a spacious living room, bed room and balcony and Oracle complex offers pool, spa, gym, sauna as well as tranquil gardens and BBQ area.
The open plan layout features a stone bench island and kitchen in the centre of the living room. The bedroom has a full length built-in-robe and bathroom with full length tiling.
EER 6 offers warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer. Reverse cycling air conditioning help to make sure you are in comfortable temperature all the time.
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security access system & lift
• Basement car space + storage cage
• Central kitchen with stone bench tops & island bench
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Spacious bedroom with full length robe
• Bathroom with stone bench tops & full height tiling
• Spacious balcony – perfect for entertaining
• Complex boasts pool, spa, sauna & gym
• Walking distance to Belconnen Mall
• Surrounded by popular restaurants, bars, cafés & shop
Living area: 66m2
Balcony size: 18m2
Body Corporate $901.51 p/qtr (approx.)
Rates $ 360/qtr (approx.)
Land Tax $ 370/qtr (approx.)(If investment property)
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying ‘ANY’ Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.