|Land Size||2017 m2|
|Building Size||226 m2|
- Name: Lee-Anne Wallace
- Contact Number: 0433066067
READY FOR A SEACHANGE??
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0775
You are looking at a unique property in the suburb of Dundowran Beach, on the coastal outskirts of Hervey Bay. Custom built steel frame completed in 2013; this brilliant home presents a very rare opportunity for minimalist rural residential living within easy walk of the beach.
Upon inspection you are going to discover:
Perfectly positioned on elevated 2017sq (half acre) block, 20 metre frontage; with 148 sq of living space under one roof with a seperate 78 sqm (6mx13m) drive through garage/workshop plus awning.
The style and elevated position ensures good breezes to keep the home cool. North facing windows capture the sound of the sea.
The open plan of the kitchen, lounge and dining area provides a very spacious environment
The cathedral ceiling in this area makes it feel even more spacious, there is the potential for a mezzanine.
The kitchen has electric wall oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher. An entire wall of built in cupboards provide abundant storage.
2 large bedrooms with higher than average ceilings and built in wardrobes.
The bathroom boasts a walk in shower and enough room to swing a cat.
The rear deck overlooks the rear of the property and expansive natural parkland (6 hectare green belt)
The outstanding landscaping highlights the features of the block making it perfect for the most avid gardener.
If extra living space is required, there are draft plans for a separate granny flat/studio. The block can easily accommodate a swimming pool and another shed.
Additional features include:
• 2KW solar = no electricity bills since installation
• Reverse cycle airconditioner
• Town water, underground power
• Rear access to property – no back neighbours
• School buses pick up in the street about 250M away
• Walk to the beach or shop
• Sea glimpses, you can hear the waves rolling in.
• 2 mins drive, 10 minute walk to the pristine beach
• 3 mins to Craignish Village shops offer a Foodworks, Chemist with postal services, doctors surgery and Cafe/takeaway.
• Walking distance to Arkarra Gardens, bird watchers paradise, delightful licensed restaurant
• 7 minutes to major shopping centre and schools.
• Direct flights to Brisbane, Sydney from Hervey Bay
Check it out….guaranteed to surprise…