|Land Size||166 m2|
Spacious, renovated & backyard with a view!
Minutes to Westfield Helensvale Town Centre and train/tram link stations…
Don’t miss your chance to secure this unique, renovated 3 bedroom townhouse with unrestricted views of well lit bushland reserve and sunset views over picturesque Mount Tamborine.
About the home:
– Located in sort after ‘Terraces on the Park’ in Oxenford on the Gold Coast.
– Excellent on-site Managers and low body corporate of approx $41/week (inc. building insurance).
– One of only 4 units in a gated complex of 90 with a larger living area and direct access to backyard.
– Private entry courtyard with merbau gate and screen.
– Double lockup garage (DLUG) with remote door and ample storage.
– Open plan layout to living area with studio space.
– High quality modern kitchen by Freedom Kitchens (under warranty and transferable to new owners) with soft close drawers, overhead cupboards and custom wide benchtops. Includes 1 meter wide cutlery/pot drawers.
– Fisher & Paykel oven and integrated dish drawer.
– Ample LED downlights (warm white) throughout living areas.
– Air conditioned living area.
– Separate laundry and toilet downstairs – 3 toilets in total.
– Ceiling fans and built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– Large master bedroom with ensuite.
– Refurbished bathrooms with new vanities, new toilet cisterns and ceramic disc tapware (no washers to replace!)
– Insulated ceiling, plush carpets and high quality timber look long floorboards.
– No mowing with beautiful, fully landscaped backyard and potential to add a deck or sunroom to increase value.
– No neighbours to front and back of property.
– Pet friendly
– Owner occupied and well loved – selling as committed elsewhere.
Suits nature lovers, first homeowners and downsizers who want nothing more to do and are ready to move in; or the investor looking to own in the popular suburb of Oxenford with rental potential of $420 – $430/ per week.
About the suburb:
– Quick access to the M1
– 20minutes to Southport CBD
– Minutes to Westfield Helensvale Town Centre and train/tram link stations
– Close to Gold Coast theme parks
– Local bus stop.
Rates: Approximately $1,560.00 per annum
Water: Approximately $ 1,520.00 per annum
Body Corporate (includes building insurance): Approx. $41/week
Call now to view BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – the phone enquiry code for this property is – 0771
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.