|Land Size||2106 m2|
Move to the quiet of a country town
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0804
Are you seeking a tree change, a country hideaway, a retirement home or somewhere to avoid the hustle and bustle of suburbia, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is set on a large fenced 2106m2 block.
It has a large 10m x 10.5 m Colorbond shed, fully powered, including 3 phase, plenty of room for the ultimate Mancave.
The 3 bedrooms are large with 2 of the bedrooms having built in robes, 1 bedroom has an en-suite.
The main bathroom has a large spa and separate shower, plenty of room for storage,
2 toilets, with one of them in the en-suite. The other in the large laundry.
Spacious kitchen, dining and family area with a large walk in pantry and a kitchen storage area.
Verandah all round with a large carport attached to the house.
Reverse cycle air conditioning.
A gas heater point is also in the family area.
The home is fully insulated in roof and walls.
Solar power fitted.
Rain water tank.
Security camera system fitted for peace of mind.
The gardens are low maintenance with a few veggie gardens and some fruit trees.
* Ideal for a family or retirees
* Close to Frankland River and Mount Barker
* A little further to Albany, Denmark, Walpole and Manjimup
* Great for 4x4ing or motorbiking and explore the Great Southern/South Coast or Tall timber country
* Rocky Gully is a small village 65 klms west of Mount Barker, 20klms south of Frankland River and 97 klms east of Manjimup.
* Inspections are by appointment in order to suit a time for prospective purchasers.
*. Further photographs can be sent on request.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.