|Price||$479,000 to $519,000|
|Land Size||4000 m2|
- Name: Heli Brecht
- Contact Number: 0421363016
Beautiful home, country lifestyle, 5 minutes to town
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0964
Set on an acre of beautiful parkland gardens within the popular Merton Mews estate, this immaculately maintained home offers a wonderful country lifestyle, only minutes from the bustling town of Grafton.
The owner has spent the past 12 years establishing stunning gardens and a beautiful home so her grandchildren and family had a special place to gather. The time has come however for her to downsize, meaning the future owners will benefit from her years of hard work and upgrades.
Four bedrooms with built inns, all boasting gorgeous vistas of the surrounding gardens, full bathroom and ensuite; loads of cupboard space and storage with a walk-in robe for the generous master bedroom. Fantastic open plan living areas both inside and out, provide plenty of space for everyone to relax or play.
If car or boat accommodation is a priority, you will not be disappointed with the double attached garage with automatic door and the large Ranbuild shed and work shop area, that has enough room for three additional vehicles. The workshop has a concrete floor with loads of shelving and there is a garden tool shed as well. The fully fenced yard is pet friendly and a wonderful place for kids to play safely; while the John Deere ride-on and trailer make fast work of mowing and maintenance.
In addition, there is a 2.55kw of Solar system which drastically reduces the power bills; two air-conditioners; a 10,000 litre water tank; irrigation systems; external awnings; large covered patio; and fantastic neighbours!
This wonderful home is well worth an inspection, please contact Ingrid to arrange a viewing or if you have any questions.
List of inclusions:
• Modern brick house, tiled roof set on one acre of land
• 4 bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe)
• Full main bathroom
• Open plan living areas (lounge, family and dining)
• Modern kitchen with large pantry
• Large covered rear patio
• External window awnings
• Double attached garage with automatic door
• Large secure 4 bay Ranbuild shed with workshop space
• Garden tool shed
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans in each room
• 2.55 kw Solar panels and inverter
• 10,000 litre water tank
• Fully fenced and gated yard
• Established gardens and fruit trees
• Extensive irrigation systems
• John Deere Ride-on mower and trailer
• Plenty of room for a pool.
• 5 minutes to South Grafton shops.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying ‘ANY’ Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.