|Land Size||493 m2|
Rare vacant blocks of premium land with Planning/Development Approval
Secluded in a wonderful location adjoining the Cooks River green space and Marrickville golf course are two (2x) vacant lots of land, providing an opportunity to build brand new homes. The quiet battle-axe lots are sitting elevated on an escarpment above Steel Park and providing sensational views to Cooks River and Wolli Creek.
As the owners and developers of the land, Kreis Grennan Architecture have created two home designs with an ethos of luxurious and sustainable living, providing an opportunity to build a brand new residence. Enjoy the peace and serenity of the surrounding parklands, along with Marrickville’s vibrant village life with a variety of eateries, bars and live music venues.
382a Livingstone Road (large lot)
• Land size 493sqm
• Complying Development (CDC), no council DA required
• Design for a four/five-bedroom home, three-bathroom, two car spaces
• Two living areas with a light filled central courtyard
• Dining/living area to rear with double storey void
• Large kitchen with walk in pantry
• Master bedroom with green district views
• Two car spaces with green roof over
Price Guide: $1,185,000
382b Marrickville Road (medium size lot)
• Land size 227sqm
• Development Application (DA) approved
• Design for three bedrooms, two bathroom, one car space home
• Living area connected to entertainment deck with built in BBQ
• Open plan dining/kitchen and sunken lounge
• Third storey bedroom with views
• Potential to add additional floorspace
Price Guide: $975,000
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.