- Name: Theresa Dixon
- Contact Number: 0438516306
Fantastic Investment So Close to the City
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 1050
Currently realising excellent rental return.
This charming 1940’s home is in a great location on the CBD side of West Mackay, so close to all the facilities: 1 km to Canelands or the Parkside shopping centre, surrounded by schools, churches and sporting facilities within walking distance.
This home has:
-. NBN connected
• an open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge area with polished timber floors
• french doors throughout
• modern large bathroom
• separate toilet
• main bedroom has large wardrobes, reverse cycle a/c and a parents retreat/nursery
• 2 bedrooms either side of the separate front veranda
• new gas hot water system and a colourbond roof in 2014
• laundry is under the house as is the 2 bay car lock-up
• add your personal touch by lifting the home 1 metre and build-in to make the most of the downstairs space.
The gardens have been created for easy maintenance and are a delight to sit in and enjoy. Private and peaceful as well as secure this lovely home in a truly great location.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.