|Land Size||3036 m2|
|Building Size||120 m2|
- Name: Suzanne Daly
- Home Number: 02 68481169
- Contact Number: 0435756790
Newly built 2-bedroom house on large block in the historic village of Tooraweenah at the foot of the majestic Warrumbungles Mountains
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 1566
– Hardie plank and colorbond roof exterior cladding
– 2 bedrooms both with built in wardrobes (one with on-suite)
– Bathroom and laundry
– Spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with racked ceiling
– Back veranda with ramp for easy access
– Rainwater tank
– Inclusions: Blinds, insect screens, light fittings, rotary clothes line, stove, range hood, wood heater and ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Council Rates: $1,400 pa (less pensioner rebate)
– 3,036 sq. metres (or 0.75 acres)
– Reticulated water supply
Other Improvements include:
– Single colorbond garage with rolla door
– Outside toilet
– A well (equipped with a pump)
– Garden sheds
– Covered BBQ area
– Vegie gardens
– Established lawns
– Chicken pens, fruit trees, etc.
The property would make an ideal rural retreat.
Tooraweenah is off Newell Highway half-way between Gilgandra and Coonabarabran in central NSW. Tooraweenah has a hotel, general store, police station, infant/primary school, caravan park and motor mechanic.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Home Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.