|Building Size||100 m2|
- Name: Robert Ives
- Contact Number: 0488999460
Immaculate top floor 3br bathroom & en-suite with lock up garage
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 1619
Located in a prime location central to Belconnen and the City, just 250 meters from local shopping centre and service station. Also close to recreational & transport facilities is this refurbished full brick 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is located on the second floor/top floor. Very secure as only one access through front door as all windows and balcony are not accessible. There are also optional cameras on the front door, balcony and garage.
Featuring a compact kitchen which has been recently updated to include an induction cook top, fan forced oven, strong exhausted cooktop fan to push cooking smell outside and generous bench space with ample cupboard storage.
Freshly painted, new carpets with underfloor sound proofing throughout including new timber laminate flooring to kitchen and en-suite. There are also block out curtains throughout that are complimented by the north facing balcony designed to catch the winter sun that comes through to the lounge and main bedroom windows.
Two of the bedrooms are large queen size with built-in robes. The main bathroom and en-suite have large skylights, main bathroom offers a shower over the bath.
Electric reverse cycle heating & cooling to living area and a smaller unit in the main bedroom. 125 litre electric hot water only installed a few years ago.
Downstairs there is a garage with an automatic roller door plus a large lockable storage-laundry room. There is another car space directly behind the garage door and other visitor parking within the complex.
The complex has a very well managed Strata management team and the grounds are well kept.
This units lends itself to new home buyers and investors with similar units fetching rents of $400+ a week.
* Renovated 3 bedrooms en-suite & bath in main bathroom with winter sun to living room and main bedroom.
* North facing balcony and positioned close to Springvale Drive so not deep within the complex.
* Updated Kaboodle kitchen soft close everything including new oven, convection hot lates and exhausted cooktop fan and space to install a dishwasher.
* New carpet including vinyl flooring to kitchen and en-suite.
* Blockout curtains throughout with blinds in bedrooms, thick insulation bats to roof space and rubber/cork insulation with thick springy underlay under thick carpet.
* 2 x reverse cycle aircon units to living and main bedroom.
* Lockup auto door garage with parking for a second car behind & laundry come workshop or storeroom.
* NBN ready with Telstra 4G backup router.
* Cameras in garage, balcony and front door. Viewable on your TV or smart phone.
* Upgraded double power points and push/LED light switches.
* 300 meters to the Hawker shops with Woolworths, restaurants, takeaway and just minutes to Belconnen’s CBD and Jamison Centre.
* Short 15+ minute commute to the city via car and three different bus routes to use.
* Well managed Body Corporate and well kept complex.
* Nothing to do! Just move it..
Rates: $1,924 p.a. (approx in rented)
Strata Fees: $637 p.q. (approx.)
Living: 70m2 (approx.) (+ storeroom-laundry) 10m2, lockup garage 20m2 (approx)
Total 100m2 (approx)
COVID19 – If you have recently returned from overseas travel (last 14 days) or are unwell & showing symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, respiratory problems etc), or have been in contact with someone displaying symptoms, please DO NOT attend our open home. You may be refused entry if we believe that you are displaying symptoms consistent with COVID19. You will also be asked to practice good hygiene such as wear disposable gloves & face mask, use hand sanitiser, practice social distancing at our open home.