|Land Size||104000 m2|
|Building Size||216 m2|
- Name: Trisha Yoffa
- Contact Number: +61498883422
3 Bedroom escape on 26 Acres in North East Victoria
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2308
* Large 3 bedroom/1 bathroom 23 square home
* 26 acres with permanent Faithfull Creek passing through
* Open plan living with spacious dining and family area
* Large kitchen incorporating working wood stove, gas oven and timber bench tops
* Separate lounge area, store room and office
* Updated bathroom. Electric HWS
* Fully tiled living areas; carpeted bedrooms and lounge area
* Warm in winter, cool in summer.
* Beautiful landscaped gardens incorporating granite
* Dry stone feature walls
* Complete privacy from roadway
* Beautiful creek vista
* 45,000 litre rainwater capacity
*10,000 litre creek water for garden.
* 18 x 12 metre farm shed with 4.2 metre height opening.
* Upgraded power feed installed from boundary.
* NBN satellite broadband connection
* Normal TV reception
* School bus stop at property boundary
* Just 13kms from the vibrant Violet Town, home to the famous monthly markets
* Daily return train services to Melbourne)
* 42kms to Benalla, 30kms to Euroa.
* 1 hr 50 to Melbourne Airport, 2hr 15 to Melbourne City.
* The perfect property for those who just want to get away from it all; near enough but far enough from the hordes. Ideal if you want to work from home, commute at times or just spend weekends in peace with nature. Permanent living would be a breeze with so much space.
*Creek front properties are becoming as rare as hens teeth.