|Land Size||12190 m2|
|Building Size||80 m2|
Hobby Farm - Private - Flat 3 Acres (approx.)
Whether you’re looking for your first home or downsizing but still want the space to potter and not ready for that residential block size, this could be the one you’ve been waiting for.
Situated 7 kms from Brighton in the southern end of Bagdad and set back off the road you’ll find this cosy 2 bedroom cottage which is surprisingly so private and peaceful and still within 30 mins from Hobart CBD.
Don’t let first impressions fool you! Here are just some of the property features:
– Private with a rural outlook
– Homely feel, full sun, light & bright
– Modernised kitchen & bathroom
– Daikin Heat Pump for heating & cooling
– Generous & light filled bedrooms (king bed in pic)
– Fully fenced and currently runs 2 horses
– Recently erected double garage with concrete floor (extra height)
– Off street parking galore – park all the toys
– Additional room out back – ideal study/games room?
– Plenty of scope for an extension & to add your own stamp
– 7kms from Brighton with all conveniences you need
– 30 mins (approx.) from Hobart CBD
– Town water, NBN, septic tank
– Close to Bagdad Primary School, Post Office, Community Club, Online Access Centre, Golf Course & Child Care
– Close to Brighton doctors, dentist, chemist, IGA, Brighton Hardware, hairdressers, café’s and plenty more…
Properties like this rarely come on the market within a 30-minute drive from Hobart allowing you to have it all. If this lifestyle property sounds like it ticks the boxes then please contact me to arrange an inspection. Please phone Racquel.
. The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2372