|Land Size||939 m2|
|Building Size||215 m2|
Brisbane’s best kept secret!
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2470
Victoria Point in the coastal Redlands district is situated halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, yet has retained that friendly and welcoming small town atmosphere. With a shopping mall, 4 supermarkets, Bunnings, cinema, medical facilities and many more retail shops, you’d never need or want to leave!
At the edge of town, but only 3 minutes from the shops, you will find this stunning and comfortable 5 bedroom (or 4 bedroom and a study) home set on a large 939 m2 block. The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen look out over the pool towards the bush giving you that “private oasis” feeling. The master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite bathroom has the same view. A separate lounge and several under-cover alfresco areas give you plenty of room to spread out. The neighbourhood park is at 5 minutes walk and has large open spaces, walking paths, a playground, basketball court and an off-leash dog enclosure.
There is a double garage, a driveway which will fit 4 cars or 2 cars and your motorhome or boat, and space for another 4 cars on the fully concreted area on one side of the house.
• 5 Bedrooms or 4 bedrooms and a study
• Open Plan lounge, kitchen, dining
• Separate Lounge or media room
• 2 Bathrooms, one is an ensuite to the master bedroom
• 4 x 8m salt water Swimming Pool with one deep end
• 939 m2 block
• 5kw and 26 panels Solar System
• Termite protected with physical barrier and chemical ring barrier
• 3 Air Conditioners
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Insulated Ceilings and Walls
• Double Garage and off-street parking for up to 8 cars
• 3 minutes to town centre
• 5-10 minutes to several schools
• 15 minutes to Cleveland train station
• 40 minutes to Brisbane City
• 35 minutes to Brisbane Airport
• 35 minutes to Dreamworld, Movie World and Wet ‘n Wild
• 50 minutes to the Gold Coast
• 1 hour to Coolangatta Gold Coast Airport