|Land Size||15378 m2|
|Building Size||496 m2|
- Name: David & Amanda Brown
- Contact Number: 0459410529
EXECUTIVE RESORT STYLE LIVING, MINUTES FROM GLADSTONE CBD
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2496
Located just 12 km from the heart of Gladstone, this resort style home provides both a sanctuary and playground for the whole family to enjoy. Properties such as this one are very rare to the market, and possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity to seize.
• 5 Bedroom – Master room has walk through robe, double shower, spa and separate toilet.
• Remaining 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes/desks
• Kitchen with 2Pac finish, built in coffee machine, conventional microwave, 2 pyrolytic ovens, induction 5 burner cook top, self-closing drawers, a walk-in pantry, Ceaser Stone bench tops and quartz feature to set off the heart of the home.
• Large open outdoor/indoor living and dining area overlooking the pool
• Media Room with Projector, Surround Sound and LED Blue Lighting.
• Main bathroom with large bath tub, separate shower and Ceaser Stone bench tops
• Seperate main toilet with powder room
• Games room with built-in wet bar and built-in fridge, opening onto large BBQ covered area
• Large walk in Linen room with plenty of shelving
• Laundry with built-in cupboards and drawers
• Double Garage lock-up garage with internal access
• 9 Foot ceilings with flush finish edging throughout
• Fully Ducted air-conditioning with zone control
• Large in-ground saltwater pool with spa can be viewed by all entertaining areas and throughout inside the home.
• Bali hut with timber decking and sandstone feature wall
• 3 Bay Barn Style Shed, with separate bathroom/toilet. Drive through access, with a maximum height of 4.8m and 3 phase power.
• 2 x Water Tanks, totalling 45000L – trickle feed town water
• 5 Kw Solar System
• Seperate fenced house yard with cubby house and sandpit.
• Fully fenced 3.8 acres of flat land
• Dam surrounded by gardens with irrigation and ample amount of feature lighting
• School Bus stops at the entrance to Williams Road.
If you are looking for a lifestyle change and love entertaining, this property is a must to inspect. Genuine enquiries only, please contact for your personal inspection.
Swimming/Lap Pool •