|Land Size||700 m2|
|Building Size||150 m2|
Furnished three-bedroom family home (6 months lease)
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2530
Our spacious three-bedroom (+study) home is for rent from 1 July 2021. As we are temporarily relocating for work, the house is being rented furnished with a 6-month lease term.
The house is a light filled 3 bedroom (1 king and 2 queen beds) plus study with 2 bathrooms. All 3 bedrooms are very generous in size and two feature wall-to-wall build-ins and air-conditioning. The study is separate from the living spaces, is air conditioned and could be used as a 4th bedroom. The 3rd bedroom can be furnished with a single bed instead of a queen bed if required.
The kitchen is spacious with a large island bench, lots of storage and a dishwasher. The main living space gets winter sun and also has air conditioning. The north facing back deck is very private.
Located on a quiet street in desirable Kotara South, this house is surrounded by greenery, offering leafy outlook from every room and complete privacy. The house is a 15-minute drive from town and 5 minutes to either Kotara or Charlestown shopping centres (or a 15 minute cycle to Kotara along a cycle path through a park).
• Fully furnished (including smart TV, laundry appliances, kitchen utensils)
• Airconditioned living areas, two main bedrooms and study
• Three extra-large bedrooms with ceiling fans, two with build-in wardrobes, one with a study nook and ensuite off master bedroom
• Kitchen with large island bench, double sink, stainless appliances and abundance of storage
• Gas cooking and dishwasher
• Two modern bathrooms, main with double shower
• Light-filled office / additional single bedroom
• Fully equipped laundry (Bosh front loader and dryer)
• Third toilet in the laundry
• North-facing private outdoor covered entertaining area
• 1 undercover parking space and easy on-street parking
• Sorry no pets
• Linen not included
• 5 min drive to Kotara Homemaker Centre and Westfield
• 20 min walk to Kotara train station
• 10 min drive to John Hunter Hospital
• 5 min drive to access Newcastle Inner City Bypass
• Walking distance for several parks and football fields
Air Conditioning • Balcony/Patio/Terrace • Broadband • Built-ins • Close to Parklands • Close to Schools • Dishwasher • Entertainment Area • Furnished • Garden • Heating • Internal Laundry • Living Area • Non Smoking • Quiet Location • Shower Facilities • Study •