|Land Size||577 m2|
|Building Size||163 m2|
Stunning family oasis - perfect location!
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2575
Wow! This is a fantastic family haven in a premium, highly sought after location that is sure to impress!
An entertainer’s delight, inside and out and everything in between, this contemporary home offers a delightful balance of style and practicality – ready for you to create lasting family memories. Splash away summer days around the pool oasis, enjoy drinks and games with friends in the outdoor room, huddle around a back yard fire, delve into a book and cup of tea between the rose bushes in the winter sun, or cuddle op on the lounge in front of the indoor wood fire.
Location, location, location! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of one of the most sought-after suburbs in the area, you’ll be a short walk away from a lakeside park that is being beautifully renovated with a new skate park, huge playground and cafe. Close to popular schools, public transport, hiking/mountain biking trails, boat ramps, sporting facilities, lakeside restaurants and cafes, multiple shopping centres and 15 min drive to amazing beaches – what more could you ask for?
A property of this caliber won’t last long so be the early bird!
– 577m2 block with flat street frontage and space to park a boat or ski
– Solar panels with 4 kW grid-connected inverter to reduce those power bills
– Solar hot water system
– Massive outdoor room for entertaining
– Alfresco verandah overlooking pool
– Salt water pool with timber decking and heat pump
– Double garage with automatic door and internal access to home
– Low maintenance gardens
– Under house storage
– Designer kitchen equipped with waterfall stone benchtops and Pyrolytic oven
– Lounge area with large Masport wood fire and A/C
– Second living area off kitchen
– Formal Dining area off kitchen
– Master bedroom with A/C
– Built-ins to three bedrooms
– Fourth bedroom or study
– Internal laundry with stone benchtops
– Updated three way main bathroom with stone benchtops
– 350m to bus stop
– 900m to Croudace Bay Park
– 2km to Eleebana Public School
– 6 min drive to Bunnings, Anaconda, Woolies, Coles, restaurants etc.
DISCLAIMER: All reasonable steps have been taken to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but the owners accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement