|Land Size||464 m2|
|Building Size||185 m2|
Large 4x2 - Presents Like New
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2617
** Under Offer **
** Home opens cancelled **
Welcome to this wonderful 4×2 home on a quiet street in Byford West estate! Well located with parks at either end of the street, easy access to Tonkin hwy, as well as being close to local schools and shops.
At first glance you will notice the gardens have been designed with easy maintenance in mind, with an additional driveway allowing 3 cars to be easily parked outside on the property in addition to the 2 car garage.
Upon entering the home you will find the master bedroom, boasting a large walk in robe and electric roller shutter for when you want to sleep all day. The adjoining ensuite features a massive wall to wall shower with double shower heads and semi-frameless shower screens.
Next you will see the spacious study, before the house opens up with 31c ceilings to the kitchen and living areas. The large dark floor tiles are forgiving when it comes time to clean and are an amazing contrast against the crisp white walls. The well designed kitchen features stone bench tops, 900mm Tecknika oven and gas stove, large pantry with plenty of storage and power for a microwave.
Adding to your movie experience, double doors open into the theatre room which has a recessed ceiling, dark paint all round and a blackout blind.
The activity room at the back of the house is flooded with natural light from two large windows overlooking the alfresco and backyard. The grassed area is surrounded by limestone paving which stays cool in summer, making for a great place to entertain family and friends.
– 4 Bedrooms, – 3 of which have robes.
– 2 Bathrooms
– 2 Toilets
– Large Entry
– Activity Room
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Double Garage with entry to kitchen
– Stone bench tops to kitchen
– 900mm stainless steel oven and stove with range hood
– Large Pantry with power point inside
– Soft close drawers & cupboards to kitchen & bathrooms
– Semi-frameless shower screens to ensuite and bathroom
– Double shower heads to ensuite
– Solar hot water system
– Security / roller shutter to master bedroom
– Blackout curtains / blinds throughout
– 31c ceilings to living areas
– 2 linen/storage cupboards
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Quality nylon carpets
– Low maintenance gardens