|Land Size||7999 m2|
|Building Size||432 m2|
Unique opportunity for peaceful living on 2 acres
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2631
Located in a quiet pocket of Morayfield with bushland across the road, this well-kept ranch style home with wrap-around verandas and colonial features is perfect for peaceful living that is sure to create wonderful family memories. A long driveway leads to the house which is set back in the middle of a large acreage block.
Surrounded by other large blocks, this home combines the warmth of a traditional ranch style home and convenience required for modern family living. The kitchen and open plan living and family rooms are the hub of the home with all overlooking the manicured gardens and bush of neighbouring properties. Perfect for casual family celebrations, this warm and welcoming home offers entertaining areas and space for children to play.
There are 4 well-proportioned bedrooms with built-ins, 2 bathrooms, living room, family room with cosy fire place, dining area next to kitchen to cater for families. A walk in robe and ensuite compliment the elegant master bedroom. A detached building used for entertaining is located beside the house. It includes a large common area for easy hosting and leads to an outdoor patio. It’s complete with a kitchen and bathroom and perfect for entertaining or spending quality time with the family.
In a prime location close to schools, shops and the train complete the picture for this must-see property.
• Multiple living spaces over two buildings both indoor & out
• Separate building for entertaining
• Covered wrap around veranda and large covered outdoor entertaining areas
• 2 kitchens across two buildings
• 4 bedrooms with robes
• Living Room and Family Room with fireplace
• Master Bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• 3 bathrooms across two blocks
• Internal laundry
• Extensive storage throughout
• 2 split System Air Conditioning plus Ceiling Fans throughout
• 2 Car detached Garage and parking for further vehicles including caravans and boats
• Small shed at rear of property
• 2 water tanks with combined capacity of 35,000 litres
• Low Maintenance garden with sandstone blocks surrounding the house
• In Morayfield School Catchment
• Close to Morayfield Super Centre (including Woolworths and Aldi), Morayfield Shopping Centre and Morayfield Train Station
• Easy and quick access to Bruce Highway, only 35-50 minutes to Sunshine Coast and Noosa beaches
• Land 7999sqm, flat block and fully fenced
This lovely family home offers buyers a unique opportunity to join this peaceful community. 280 Petersen Road is ready for new owners to create their own memories.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.