|Land Size||592 m2|
|Building Size||275.25 m2|
- Name: Annette Lenarz
- Contact Number: 0402531349
Huge 4 bed home + lounge + study/5th bedroom on large corner block!
An offer is about to be received. Be quick to make yours!
Final Call for Offers! Contact Today or Lose Out!
The phone enquiry code for this property is 2657.
Fall in love with this warm and inviting family home! This 2013 Ross North quality home has everything you could ever want in a house. With 270sqm under one roof, it can easily accommodate 3 generations, with 2 master bedrooms, 2 large minor bedrooms, a spacious kitchen/dining/living area, separate lounge, separate study or 5th bedroom and so much storage space!
Located on a large corner block in a quiet street less than 2km from the beach (and a dog beach) and just a few minutes walk from Lake Coogee, there is plenty of opportunity for outdoor recreation, or you could just relax in the lovely, easy-care backyard with a view of the local bushland, remote-controlled outdoor blinds and a gentle breeze from the Freo Doctor.
Entertain indoors and outdoors all year round in the very spacious living area and large backyard. The enormous kitchen island bench is perfect for a party buffet and the large kitchen has lots of cupboard space, including 12 very large drawers.
The extra large master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and ensuite with bathtub. The 3rd bedroom is adjacent to the main bathroom and has a 4m long, full-height mirror wardrobe with a fitout including shelves, rails and drawers, making it perfect for use as a second master bedroom.
Enjoy your own fruit from the dwarf fruit trees in the backyard (2 plums, lemon, clementine mandarin, mango, nectarine, pomegranate, fig). Grow your own veggies and herbs in the raised planter behind the house.
Still not enough space? (Not likely!) The high roof space has been laid out to allow for an attic fit-out.
This is a BIG house, and we’re not afraid to show you the floor plan to prove it.
– Very spacious kitchen/family/dining area
– Separate lounge/theatre
– Separate study can fit 5 desks. Has NBN and phone ports, and network distribution ports to connect your lounge, family area and 2nd and 4th bedrooms to your modem.
– 4 LARGE bedrooms
– Ensuite with bathtub, large shower and separate toilet
– Main bathroom with adjoining powder room and grab-rails in shower and toilet
– Quality tapware throughout
– Hob-less showers to both bathrooms
– Triexta carpets to all bedrooms, lounge and study are soft to touch and stain resistant – ideal for kids and pets. Deluxe soft underlay makes playtime on the floor more comfortable.
– Alfresco under main roof
– Security system with window-vibes and pet-safe sensors (designed not to go off for small-medium pets)
– Ducted Daikin reverse-cycle aircon to all rooms including bathrooms, except laundry
– Remote-controlled outdoor blinds to living areas and alfresco
– Poured limestone paving in backyard and driveway is cool under foot and has very few gaps for weeds to grow
– Large driveway has space for 4 visitor cars
– Solar hot water heater with storage tank and gas booster
– 3kW solar system with 2×2 kW inverters allows room for expansion
– Kitchen with huge island bench and lots of storage space
– 5-burner gas stove with safety gas tap
– Miele dishwasher
– AEG wall oven, microwave recess
– Double sink with provision for water filter
– Large walk-in pantry
– Security screens to external doors
– Extra large double garage with space for storage shelves on all 3 walls, shopper’s entrance and door to the backyard
– Jarrah-coloured floor boards and horizontal blinds
– LOTS of storage space
– Laundry with broom cabinet, under-bench cupboards, space for laundry hampers and space for extra cupboards or ironing board
– Native water-wise gardens and easy-care lawn, with drip-line reticulation on a programmable controller
– Annual timber inspection and warranty renewal just completed, including preventative general pest treatment (no pests here!)
– Complete set of building plans and appliance manuals
**NOTE: OWNER HAS AN OFFER ON ANOTHER PROPERTY AND NEEDS SETTLEMENT TO OCCUR BY 13TH OCTOBER. THE OWNER WISHES TO REMAIN IN THE PROPERTY UNTIL READY TO MOVE.
Air Conditioning • Alarm System • Balcony/Patio/Terrace • Bath • Broadband • Built-ins • Close to Parklands • Close to Schools • Close to Shops • Close to Transport • Dishwasher • Entertainment Area • Formal Lounge • Fully Fenced • Garden • Gas Enabled • Heating • Internal Laundry • Level Lawn • Living Area • Modern Bathroom • Modern Kitchen • Pet Friendly • Quiet Location • Remote Garage • Secure Parking • Security Lights • Security Windows • Solar Hot Water • Solar Panels • Storage Area • Study • Views •