|Land Size||350 m2|
Saturday, 21 May 2022, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Name: Adriana Famularo
- Contact Number: 0432810573
Rare opportunity in one of Haberfield's premium streets, ready to move in
The phone enquiry code for this property is ‘4107’
On offer for the first time in over 45 years, this spacious and modern home sits in one of Haberfield’s most quiet, elevated and premium tree lined streets.
Conveniently located within moments from the renowned Bay Run, Haberfield’s finest restaurants and cafes, family parks, schools, light rail and city bus connections. This family home with its location, privacy and convenience, offers a rare and attractive lifestyle opportunity.
– Occupying a well-proportioned 350sqm, this renovated double brick semi-detached home in the highly desired Dobroyd Point precinct of Haberfield is ready to move in and enjoy.
– Expansive three double bedrooms, filled with light.
– A modern designer kitchen showcasing Miele appliances, ZIP Tap and made from premium Euro Beech Hard Wood.
– Large formal lounge room with an abundance of space, offering multiple living possibilities.
– Two modern bathrooms equipped with a laundry.
– High ceilings, polished timber floors and ducted multi zone split system air-conditioning.
– Covered rear entertainment area, elegantly flowing from the kitchen and dining space, perfect for entertaining guests.
– Separate multipurpose living/studio area, with kitchen and office space settings, offering versatility for a growing family.
– Front and rear well-kept level gardens, providing a private sanctuary for children and pets.
– Front car port, side walkway and generously sized storage shed.
This home is ready to move in and enjoy. Please phone and key in the enquiry code ‘4107’ to schedule a private inspection.
Auction date will be advised
Thursday, 1 Jan 1970