|Land Size||304 m2|
|Building Size||176 m2|
A coul-de-sac gem designed for comfort, entertainment, and easy living!
Nestled in a quiet and friendly pocket of Molendinar, this fully fenced semi-detached home epitomises comfort, entertainment and easy living.
Step inside and appreciate this wonderfully renovated home with landscaped outdoor entertainment spaces, ready to move in and enjoy!
As you enter, you are greeted by a grassy space and decked courtyard, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee and summer-time BBQs alike. A paved pathway links the front yard to a spacious and inviting deck. Included outside is a shed perfect for storage.
The lower-level boasts an open plan living area, including a large lounge area, perfectly lit dining space and a designer kitchen, equipped with stainless steel European appliances, ample storage and a waterfall stone counter top with breakfast bar. This area opens up to an expansive rear deck, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining. A purposefully designed laundry and separate toilet are also found on the lower-level.
There are four generously sized bedrooms, including three carpeted bedrooms upstairs and a multi-functional room downstairs. The impressive and spacious master bedroom is complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and tranquil Easterly views. Also situated upstairs is an inviting large claw foot bathtub in the main bathroom. The fourth room includes a large storage cupboard and can be used as a bedroom, office space or play room. The choice is yours! Ceiling fans are placed throughout the house and the master suite and lounge area include reverse cycle air conditioners for year round comfort.
This move-in ready, solid brick construction home exemplifies style and simplicity whilst affording functionality and convenience. Centrally located, it is in an elevated quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by nature and greenery. Enjoy wonderful breezes, local parks, walking trails and tracks, and easy access to key amenities. The M1 motorway is just a minute away, providing fast access to northern and southern suburbs. Bus stops, parks and walking trails are all within short walking distance. A short drive and you will find some of the best public and private schools, Shopping Centres, restaurants and cafes, the Broadwater Parklands and beaches, Gold Coast University Hospital, and Griffith University.
This home offers something for everyone, so act fast to ensure you do not miss this fantastic lifestyle or investment opportunity!
Key features include:
– Situated in an isolated yet centrally located elevated and private cul-de-sac.
– Designer kitchen complete with ample storage, waterfall stone countertop and stainless steel appliances.
– Generously sized bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes and ceiling fans and a multi-functional fourth bedroom downstairs to consider use as a study, home office, or guest room.
– Spacious, airy and bright master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning.
– 3 toilets across upper and lower levels and 2 bathrooms.
– Large separate laundry space with designer inclusions.
– Neutral tones throughout the open plan interior living space complemented by natural light with modern tiled flooring across lower level.
– Air conditioning upstairs and downstairs and additional ceiling insulation.
– Secure automatic remote double garage with additional off-street parking.
– Low maintenance garden within fully fenced pet friendly property.
– Expansive rear decked area and enclosed front decked courtyard.
– Central location – Close access to shopping centres, schools, parks, walking trails, M1 highway (1 minute), hospitals and university.
– Solid brick veneer property constructed in 2002.
– NO body corporate fees (shared building insurance only ).
– Council Rates approximately $1740 annually.
– Ideal property suitable for everyone; families, first home buyers, young professionals, downsizers, local and interstate investors.
– Inspections by appointment only with face masks to be worn to mitigate risks associated with Covid-19.