When it comes to Selling your Home, it pays to advertise on realestate.com.au. As Australia's No.1 Real Estate website, realestate.com.au has done an AMAZING job of capturing the eyes of property seekers Australia-wide. It receives a whopping 6.6 Million unique visits and around 319 Million page views per month!
How do I advertise on realestate.com.au?
Firstly, please note that realestate.com.au does not accept individual listings from the general public. Only registered Real Estate agents can list properties on realestate.com.au.
Sale By Home Owner is a Fully licensed agency in every State and Territory in Australia, which affords us the unique opportunity to assist you with the Sale of your property online.
When you list your property with Sale By Home Owner. Our Service provides everything you need to sell your own Home, we advertise on realestate.com.au & Domain.com.au & Australia's other Leading Real Estate websites. We also provide everything you need to facilitate your property sale, including:
- For Sale signs
- Photo signage
- Professional property brochures
- Open Home Flags & directional signs
- SOLD signs
- An easy to use Property dashboard where you can edit, change or update your listing
- Professional Sales advice & more!
Over the years 'Sale By Home Owner' has built an established and Trusted reputation in assisting Australian Home Owners with the SALE or RENTAL of their Homes Privately.
Can I list on RealEstate.com.au without an agent?
No, Property owners cannot list on realestate.com.au without an agent. You will need to be listed with a Real Estate Agent to list on realestate.com.au. However you certainly can sell your Home on realestate.com.au without paying expensive Real Estate commission. Our service ensures you get the buyer exposure you need, while still not having to pay thousands of dollars in Real Estate commission.
I'm new to this, How does the Process work?
Not to worry, the process is easy & straight forward. Watch our Tutorial videos at the bottom of this page, or click the link below to Open a new brower window to walk you through the process & answer any questions you may have.
LINK: How it works? - Selling your Property By Owner with Sale By Home Owner
Why advertise on RealEstate.com.au?
When your property is listed on Realestate.com.au, it becomes visible & accessible to potentially Millions of buyers online. There is no website in Australia that offers the buyer exposure that realestate.com.au can.
Through our service you can:
- Save Thousands in commission – By listing through us, you save enormously on the costs of commission (in a lot of cases you can save 95% on the costs of selling). There are no hidden fees or charges.
- Keep more of your money when you sell – No more paying agents 3% or 4% of the sale price PLUS additional fees to advertise.
- Customize Your Listing whenever you like – Login at any time to edit, update or remove your listing. Once you changes have been approved by our team they will appear online. You can upload unto 33 photos plus a floor plan and video.
- Negotiate the Sale yourself – Your will be in charge of negotiating your property, there's no added pressure from an agent.
- Get listed FAST – Once you've logged in and created your ad, as soon as we've verified your ownership, your home can be online within 2 hours!
View our recent listings on realestate.com.au
Create a For Sale, or For Rent listing below. To learn more about how to advertise on realestate.com.au & other websites, Get in touch, Contact our 'Sale By Home Owner' customer support team via email here or phone 1300 609 392.
We are a licensed Real Estate agency. Only licensed real estate agents can place property listings on realestate.com.au. Aside from being a customer, we are not otherwise affiliated with realestate.com.au
Tags: How to advertise on realestate.com.au, Advertise rental on realestate.com.au without an agent, How to advertise rental property on realestate.com.au, list rental on realestate.com.au. Cost to advertise on realestate.com.au