A Helpful Illustrated Guide to Sell House Australia:
Selling your house in Australia has never been easier. Whether you're Selling House with and Agent or choosing to Sell House yourself, the buyer demand has never looked better!
Here's a helpful guide below to help walk you through the process of how to Sell House in Australia.
Sell House Australia - What are the Benefits to Selling your own House:
- Obviously the best part, You pay NO commission when you Sell your own House.
- Save thousands, possibly even tens of thousands of dollars in Agents commission and expensive advertising fees.
- You'll be in full control of the sale & there's lock in contracts.
- You deal directly with the buyers yourself when you Sell your own House.
- Most Buyers prefer to deal directly with For Sale By Owner properties, as they know they're getting accurate information direct from the property owner.
- You can sell your home fast, without working to the agent’s schedule.
- You make all the decisions yourself – you're not restricted to what the agent demands.
- There's no Agent pressure on you to take offers When you Sell your own Home.
- You can hold your own Open Homes & viewings whenever you like, for as long as you like.
Lets quickly walk you through the process below!
When is the best time to Sell My House?
Should I Sell My House now, or Sell My House next year? Whens the best time?
The buyer Demand for property in Australia has undergone substantial growth and continues. If you're a Property owner looking at Private House Sales, you can potentially Sell your own Home, and Sell without agents in one or two days, especially in larger cities – without using real estate agents. More and more buyers are preferring to deal directly with For Sale By Owner properties.
Useful tips to Sell House quickly in Australia
How can I Sell my Home quickly? Firstly, as a No Agent Property, you may miss out on a few tips that an agent will give when sprucing up the Home. Making it more attractive will absolutely speed up the sale and maximise your sale price. Here's a few quick tops to Sell your Home faster:
Sort out your Property street appeal:
When a buyer is looking to buy a new home, they will immediately garner an opinion of it when they arrive at the property. First impressions count! Improving your home’s “Street appeal” is an extremely effective way to speed up the process to sell your own property. It's important to take a look at your house from a buyers perspective.
As an absolute minimum, you should:
- Tidy up any walkway, garden area or driveway that you have out front and back of the property.
- Remove any old lawn furniture.
- De-clutter the inside of remove excess personal items
- Hose down any brickwork to make it cleaner.
- Invest a small amount in some new decking or patio furniture to help demonstrate the potential of the home.
- Mow the front and back lawns
We are a licensed Real Estate agency. Only licensed real estate agents can place property listings on realestate.com.au. Aside from being a customer, we are not otherwise affiliated with realestate.com.au
Helpful links: Sell My House,For Sale By Owner Properties, Sell My Home, Private House Sales, No Agent Property, Sell Your Own Home, Sell My House Privately, Private Sale Real Estate, Private Homes For Sale, Sell Without Agents, Advertise on realestate.com.au, Advertise on Domain.com.au, Sell My Place, Selling a House Privately, Sell house